Sunday, June 7, 2009

Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday!!!

Happy Birthday!!! Our good friends Chris and Jenn have to of the cutest girls. I, Being a mom of 2 boys, love to shop for little girls. But everytime Chris and I go out he always beats me to the punch line. I love sparkly things so I couldn't resist this really cool all over glitter paper. I used TAC stamp s from the Petal Pack collection. The stamp has a great selections of stamps that you can use on their own or combined with others in this collection.

I used bright purple and pink ink. Palette makes ink packs called Spot 4. I used the Renoir collection. If you are new to stamping over even an old pro this gives you a great grouping of colors that work wonderfully together.










The cards look cuter in person, the flash from the camera causes a glare on the glitter paper. I hope that you get the general idea.


2 comments: