Tuesday, May 19, 2009

You make a Difference!!!!



Everyday I walk through the copy room at school, and eveyday I pass the Ellison machine. Well one fine day I got this amazing idea to use the machine. (mind you I have passed this machine every school day for 2 years) So that very next day I went through my paper and came across a wonderful paper collection called Penelope. Here is a card that I came up with... The buttons That I used look very blue in the picture, but are more purple.


The products that I used are..

The Penelope Paper collection

item# V-845

page 14 of the Inspiration Book

VersaMagic ink

Jumbo Java item# S-952

page 116 of the Inspiration book

2 comments:

  1. love the buttons on this card, really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go! You are getting out of your box. I'm so proud of you. Do you think you can make it this Thursday? :-)

    ReplyDelete